Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Freebies

Happy holidays bloggin' friends!!

I am so sorry I have been MIA as of late, I pinky promise to be SO much more on top of my blogging from now on. 
Christmas is by far my most favorite time of year, and teaching at Christmas time has added even more happy to my holidays! In honor of my most favorite season, I am celebrating with giving you 12 days of freebies that will hopefully help to get you through these last few days until a much deserved break! So let's get to it....


On the First Day of Freebies, Ms. Johnson gave to me....

How To: Catch a Gingerbread Man

This past week, our class has read our fair share of gingerbread themed books, so I decided to put all that gingerbread catchin' talk into a little writing activity. I placed this activity in my writing center for the week and let me tell you...the kiddos went to town on it! They LOVED devising creative ways to catch that cookie, and I loved watching them practice using transition words and matching illustrations to their pictures! 


Click the link below to download your copy :)




Afterwards, of course, we celebrated with a little gingerbread themed scavenger hunt, and my kids FINALLY caught those darn cookies! I will try and post scavenger hunt clues soon, and please stay tuned for more of the 12 Days of Freebies!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY: THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK