Saturday, July 12, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!

Hey there, sweet friends! So happy to be back here on this little blog of mine. After taking a break from blogging for the last few and crazy months of school, I thought there was no better time to rekindle our friendship than after spending an amazing weekend in Las Vegas with some exceptional educators.

That's right friends, I was lucky enough to attend the very first TeachersPayTeachers convention, and let me tell you....it did not disappoint. My bestie Ms. Winter and I managed to make our way west for the week of a lifetime.



First up, we started out with a keynote speech from the man himself....Paul Edelmen. Ya'll, words cannot express the wonderful and inspiring messages he shared with us. I have never felt so proud to be an educator or a part of TPT. Totally and completely life changing.

Following the keynote I had the privilege of listening to some truly amazing women share their TPT tips and experiences. Seriously....I was pinching my cheeks in disbelief. I am still in shock that I was able to sit in the same room as all those ladies who never cease to amaze or inspire me. 


No you aren't dreaming, that is most certainly Erica Bohrer, Cara Carrol, and little ole' me! 
It's ok to be a little jealous. 

However, my most favorite part about this weekend was meeting all of my new friends. 
Hands down. 
My greatest takeaway was the connections I formed with some wonderful ladies who I would have never met without TPT. That alone is what made this trip truly money well spent.

Now, don't go thinking that my trip was all conventions and connections.Of course, we snagged a little free time for some fun!


Well friends, that about wraps up my weekend.
We laughed, we cried, and...well you know how the story goes.
Now I'm heading back home to put all this new found inspiration to good use!
Please check back soon for some truly exciting news from myself and my new friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY: THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK