Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meet the teacher

Hi new friends!!

My name is Haley, and I am a first year/ first grade teacher in Louisiana. I know what you're thinking... I must be crazy taking on this new responsibility in my very first year! Well, my hope is that this blog will serve as a tool for me to share (and borrow) ideas with each of you!

I am the proud teacher of a terrific group of 14 students. Seriously...they are just great! Such smart kiddos. I feel so lucky to have started my teaching career with such a wonderful class. I can already tell the end of this year is gonna be a tough one!

I will be posting pictures and updates of what's been going on with my class since the beginning of the year soon. We have so much to catch up on, so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, new friend, and thank you for sharing this crazy fun journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY: THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK