Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Little Update...

Hey there, strangers! Remember me? I bet you thought I was long gone. 
Well, not to worry, I am alive and well and so very happy to be back once again to share a little bit of myself with you!
You may be wondering where I've been all this time (almost a year, if you want to get technical). Well friends, this last year has been nothing short of amazing and to tell you about it in detail would take more time than this little blog post can handle. So, I'll give you a tidbit of my year in quick snapshots.

If you've read any of my latest posts, you may know that I got engaged last year. On November 21st, 2015 my sweetie and I tied the knot in the wedding of our dreams. It was such a fun, beautiful, fantastic blur, and I wish I could re-live 4,000 times over again.

Besides getting married, we have been busy moving into a new house, getting a new puppy, going on a honeymoon, and celebrating all of the other amazing life events of our loved ones. Life has been so good to us and those around us lately, and I really did not want to take one second of it fore granted.
So you see, friends, life has pretty dang demanding of my attention lately, and I've been more than happy to oblige. 
Teaching is such an important part of my life, but for so long it has consumed so much of me. As I embarked on this new chapter in my life I pledged that I would live a little more and work a little less. It was really important to me that I enjoyed all of this time and gave it my all. And that's exactly what I did!
Now that things have slowed down and we've caught our breaths, I can finally get back to this little blog of mine and give it the attention it deserves. I admire those of you who are able to balance it all and wish I had a little bit more of that in me. Trust me, your hard work is most definitely noticed. 

So thanks for sticking with me, friends! I promise I will be back very soon to give you a look at what we have been up to in my class as well as fill you in on more life changing events!

Happy teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY: THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK