Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello Again!

Hi, friends! Long time, no see! 
As always, I apologize for my absence, life has been pretty cra-zay lately! 
It has taken me SO long to adjust to being back at school, but I can't wait to catch up with all of you! 
We have been knee-deep in all things penguins lately, and it's been pretty hard to wrap my brain around tackling another unit! Slowly (but surely); however, I have managed to finally pump out my latest brainchild.....



I am SO excited to get this unit started in my class! There were a TON of activities I wanted to fit in, but I just couldn't let it sit on my To-Do list any longer. The unit is packed with fun math and literacy activities for the weeks leading up to V-DAY! I will be sure to post all of my writing and craftivity plans (with tracers) that correlate with this unit as FREEBIES ( yes, you read that right) before the big day, in case you'd like to use them too!


Speaking of the Valentine's ....I've been perusing Pinterest and found so many great ideas for class gifts.
Here are a few of my favorites:


I found precious Valentine-themed pencils at the Dollar Tree that would just be perfect for this!



I love this one too! Although, giving 17 children their own bouncy balls might be the perfect way to ruin my Valentine's Day. Plus, they will already be bouncing off the walls from all the candy they're destined to receive. I think I'll have better luck with the pencils and a sweet treat. Like this...


Talk about YUM!

Have a GREAT night, dear friends! Check back soon so see all the penguin fun we have been up to!

2 comments:

  1. I read The First Grade Jungle's blog, and I saw her shout out to you. Your blog is completely adorable!!

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dawn! I am so glad you commented on this post, because it led me to your PRECIOUS blog! You have definitely made a follower out of me! I will be using your winterific compound word activity next week, as a matter of fact! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY: THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK